|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
![]() 狼狈。 Is that the word? An undescribable feeling comes up to me. Sadness is the feeling for me. Afraid is the word i will say. Regret is the last word i want to pronounce. There are a lot of things i heard. Alot of words that got me hurt, alot of things that crumpled me. Yes yiqing i hate this word. Alot of pressure, alot of thinking i have to do. Maybe when its sad its good to be walking in the rain, to eat ice cream. To stay in an air con place. To be extreme. I have decided to take a few days to myself. Tears have been flowing the whole day. I cannot believe i will have such a day too. I cannot believe that such a test would be put on me too. I cannot afford to lose this challenge.. This life challenge. Whatever i say, i know the person isnt going to understand. The person has given me a label, the person sees nothing good in me. I understand. Heart wrenching.. But life goes on, xueqi. Trust, is such hypocrisy. |