Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
Its so inspiring...

Lessons dont make super high. I was like "what is shadow method?" .. and i held such thinking until i sat down and heard what sam said. Thank god, its fun! haa. Sam said something to inspire me, and it inspired me. It did. Really did. I feel like doing well so much. So many positive things came to me today. One is my tianchi, one is my lun, my tantiao.. I felt so positive about it. And cause i want to prac more, sam still told me i can try to prac those if i want :)

Heard about chunmei's qin. was shocked. She's careless... Cause sam told me the story why her qin fell... I also heard that she pasted the head back and kunrui was complaining to me. I was like !!! Well, she is in obs so i guess she wont be so affected ba..

I heard brian today. Amazed with his improvement. But the thing is, brian didnt prac alot.. so i was very surprised... Brian motivated me too! haa.. jiayou to us all!

Sat at sam's house until sam went out and we left his house together. He told me some things, i find it true. and i hope to break through something... Shall just keep it to myself. Some thing impossible suddenly became possible. I feel so........... happy. But not those haha happy. I felt glad.

Shadow method, 赞!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥