|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
因为这个字,让很多人感到愤怒,欣慰。。 Just some random statements i realise. Went Hsing hai today. Ever thought that would it be possible if i dont go hsing hai today? Then i answered myself, "xueqi, its the same.. You will just drag the problem by 1 week". Maybe i have understood not to avoid problems. Went in hsing hai @ 2pm, cause i hesitated the whole morning. And i settled my problem. I rejected shen lao shi's offer. I still thank him, i just think that its not time for me yet. This year is just... busy. Spent some time after hsing hai with ivan going to the library. Borrowed books! haa. Book rather. Have a new plan.. to read 1 book every week! ok now i am 1/3 done with it.. I need money so badly... i need money. |