|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Used to be busy in the house, typing reports and stuff. And working can make someone real tired. Today went for work. So hard to force myself to get up. Seems like itp days that i force myself to wake up. heh. Went to work .. so reported @ 9am. Practically i am just looking through o level certs, seeing how well the students fared for their english or chinese. Then it became photocopying o level certs, and just like this, it turned 1pm. How fast! Colleagues there are so nice! I like the working environment, just that i am not very familiar with the environment yet. At least i have a working table, a "room" of my own. I have a phone on my table, cupboards and calenders there. So pretty! Wonder if i can decorate it a little :p Shall bring yuzhe there tml! wahahaha.. Went to acc my brother buy books, so basically later i will be helping him to tuition. Yes tuition.. Then i will shun bian do my music theory last 3 pages! And start reading up what ben will teach tml :) Then 9pm i will practice till 10 plus and i will have a rest! I hope i can get to sleep well! Hopefully i lie down can sleep already hee. Goodness i cant believe i am an office lady! I am a temporary human resource assistant! haa. In the HR department. Its so cool! BETTER THAN WAITRESS. I cant believe next week i work full time how tired i will be.. SADED. Ok gtg peeps! Someone answer me this question! sms to tell me also can :) can there be ties of 3 notes? (music theory) Thanks! |