|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Met meena at 5.30pm. Joy changed from 4.30 to 5.30 and 5.30 she call me and tell me she at bukit batok. What she want me to say? I got flied aeroplane. Meena also came late. Pissed me off. Shall not say le. Spent time updating her. Then i went to watch the concert. Well......... I would say the concert is ok. Besides watching raymond like 70% of the concert, the rest were to the pianist and the pipaist. Pipaist, no comments. I dont even know who he is.... Pianist was not bad, but i wont say very good. I heard yellow river concerto before, (but was by lang lang).. I shouldnt compare i know.. But the pianist had something good about him.. But cant sense that musical feeling around him.. I dont feel strong music empowering me too... But technique is good i must say.. Symphony orchestra players have that class.. Huayue abit lack of that.. heh. conclusion is.. i rather play huayue.. pipa.. LESSON TML! |