|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
These 2 days, woo, can i say i am more happy? haa got the chalet, had a lot of things in mind i wanted to do. Need not big groups to come to play. My aim is also not to celebrate my bdae, just wanted a gathering with everyone together, i will be fun. I hope we can enjoy this chalet, better than the previous one, and hope this time we can take pictures... Heard from rebecca today that she is holding her bdae chalet on 30th too.. haa. so i gonna pop by her chalet too! since hers' is only 2 days :) i am looking forward to meet becca! My chalet, havent asked my clique yet, but clara.. if u happen to read my blog.. please contact me! I feel that, humans shouldnt live life so dramatic.. and emoistic.. new vocab :p |