|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
I slept at 4am in the morning, and really, i overslept heh. Then i just got to know priya lesson was cancelled, can say lucky me.. haa. Tml have to go down to school to do things, project. Hopefully tml priya dont ps us, i dont like to be ps-ed again. Hope that we can accomplish more things tml :) Feel like going down to gym tml .... shall i? see if i get free tml .. Actually i feel so burdened down. Such feelings only come when you are unable to manage time well, and now this happens to me. I have 2 deadlines in may, going to kill myself.. So i need time to really balance my everything.. EVERYTHING. Half an hour more and its uncle's birthday! So advance bdae wish to mr HENG XIANGLE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HENG XIANGLE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! |