Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
I HATE people that go self centered. One very obvious example.. i shant say already.

You PS US. How many times can you afford to ps us? When we submit our report in week 10 and you still dont appear, i will see how you are going to tell joel lee. I dont want to risk my A because of you, i need that Gpa. I think its not the first time that i am saying. I am super fed up with you. Dont say we can be friends, we cant. Because you are freaking idiotic lazy lecturer that i have ever seen in my whole life. WHOLE LIFE.

Peops, she really smokes, she smokes with our year 2s.. How corrupted can she be? If i see it.. i will take photos and make sure she die.

I also hate people who have no respect for woman. People who have no respect for woman, they should know who they are. Hate to hate. But people are pissing people off everywhere..

Went for PMA. LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLove school. But pok is sick. take care pok! And cause pok is sick.. so we have half hr lecture only! woo


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥