|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
It may be that i tried too hard to maintain something, which is why when the accumulation amounts, it really get me very angry. I wouldnt deny the company, but sometimes i would hope to see something more from someone. Behaviour can get me disappointment. Yes, relationships between everyone, should have the basic trust. To trust that the person will understand how i feel, to trust that the person would help you. EVERYTHING, is based mutually. And especially for me, i think mutual friendship, kinship, relationship is so important. But sometimes, i dont get that back. Excuses and excuses come to me. If i could, i hope i could spank. But i know, sometimes, the person just wouldnt wake up. So i gave up. But it is real disappointing. I dont see that of a friend. I see it more of a benefit.. That you cling... Speak up for yourself, if you dare to. |