|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
To cover the awkwardness, the shyness, the actual side of me. The weak side, so i choose to hide it by appearing otherwise. But somehow, i dont think anyone knows, it isnt important.. isit? Went to david tao's concert yest :) A dream, that got true. Will my pipa dream come true? I hope.. Was so touched.. When i heard the 2nd song.. Because i saw DT in person, finally. I am so very touched. His music.. Really touched me. Maybe because i have waited this for 4 years. And i am so proud to win the tickets, to watch the concert. Even in a corner, i still find it worth. But i have no huiyi beside me, didnt really get high. But as ivan as accompany is also fine, but i think sometimes he needs to release that constraint that he has. The wild side of him.. Was a nice day on saturday. To go to ben's house for lesson, to go out with yiqing and jere. We are at grade 3! so fast! jyjy i must get the intervals right! Went sakae and then ate with ivan after yiqing and jere left. Hope lesson was fine! Blessings.. are true friends around me. I miss all of my friends.. My SP friends, the polymer, the food tech friends.. the MJR friends.. miss u all! Then today went to hsing hai. I managed to go hsing hai.. was surprised with myself. I slept early yest, cause had headache after concert.. Then played same songs.. I thought it was nice to let one of the pipa play gong zhu.. everyone should have fair chances in solo, and i dont think i should always take solo. So asked who wanted and eventually ivan played it. Jiayou ba.. Its a short solo :) i have a longer solo to deal with, but i love my solo part in ni shang qu hee. Its interesting to be in hsing hai, to learn things, i love to learn things, to absorb things.. It makes me alive. Went lan to play audi. Happy, cause i think i can chance crazy move also already :) 100 la. That's my most confident one. Then i realised i can chance 130 haa. chereo of course. After that went mac and sat till 6 plus and left for home. Didnt really do things and until just now, i am stuck in game. all my brother;s fault! haha. pictures.. i promise u tml rach! Also had a video uploaded :p School @ 1pm! SIAN haa. |