|
A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.
Instagram
<
@xueqi04
A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday
I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
|
want to blog something but dont know what to blog.. some things dont really want to say. Disappointment is the word ba..
I think hsing hai is so fun at times haa. Lao shi is cute.. Still ask us to go acco somemore. Acco have this very high energy haa, especially when near concerts..
Just reached home haa. sianz..............................
|