Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
well here to blog.. hee.

Everyone started to be hardworking after yesterday, maybe because we started discussing about lessons. Thanks chunmei for providing information with regards to lesson and comments heard over the weeks. I suppose everyone will spend more than 1 hr everyday practising. for the free ones, could be even more..

For me, its the same, of course must practice. so i went through my song thoroughly.. looking at dynamics.. looking at all the performing styles that they requested. 1 plus hour of solid practice in the evening. later i will prac again, 2 sessions a day. Some went to kuang, but i dont think i can kuang at such environment now. will continue on later.. But i suppose i wont deprove, because i rather aim for a set of practice result, than to prac aimlessly for hours, thinking i went faster and all. I have a different type of practice method ba..

Well, why is it that when i am at home, i can feel even more afraid. I dont like to go home, i rather stay out. Home is scary to me.. in the nights especially. I dont want to say what happened, but what has happened today, is tiring, demoralising.. i feel so tired about feeling family. I just want to be independent and leave.. with mum..


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥