|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Walked around in PP. Felt quite happy about it :) Just that no money feel abit sad. its okie! go shop with mum then wont feel poor haha. Then walked around till 9pm and went home. Okie, then home by 10pm. talked to dad a while then did theory homework. My plan is to finish tomorrow. Then work on glossary, fyp stuffs. Then have to start studying for exam. Next week common test, no time already.. haix.. Yes sometimes i have time management problems too. I wasnt over thinking. But maybe some things are destined to be ending up this way. Friends.. I know they dont think that way, but in certain aspect, it is a fact. I fear meeting up again, i fear to see the change once and again. Why do i feel that way... hai. And shuning is leaving, i feel so sad. 3 years, i cannot see shuning dear.. Feel so sad.. You must take care over there in australia okie? Thursday meet them. Hope it will be a nice one :) |