Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
Okie.....

Blog.

Haha. I did theory till 5am then slept but today theory was so crappy for me. I dont want to say already, feel very bad about. I hate to go lesson and never finish hw. I cannot finish music theory rushed. It made me very very pissed off.

Ben is very cute, he trust his door, lights to us before we leave. And we are good enough to help him la hor.. But he should let us help him lock his door la..

Went to J8, saw andy.. well he is retarded la hor.. so late then see me lol. Ok i am sure he cooks well :) although all along i believe already.
Then walked around, went to AMK with ivan ... bought my cosmetics and happily leave. But someone had to spoil my day.. i shall not say who. But i cannot be bothered where u are from.. the point is you didnt give that respect to me.

Regardless of management or musicians.. humans should give each other respect. U dont give me, i will not give u too. It depends on ur attitude.

Tml jiujian's performance! or rather today. Hope everything goes well :)
JIAYOU!

Also, a happy birthday to mr BENJAMIN LIM!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥