|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Whether people read or not. I dont blog for people to read :) So i had lesson with sihui on saturday. I should thank sam, although i was complaining that its rather a hard task, because i doubt my hearing.. Then i realised i was correct, like almost totally. I feel so much satisfaction from teaching pipa, dont know.. just feel very happy able to help students. I will feel even much more better when they do well. Maybe i do love teaching.. pipa actually. I love teaching pipa alot, so much... Very hard to explain.. haa. Thanks sam, really appreciate you helping me to improve. I quite like teaching sihui.. haa. Then went around bugis to shop then bought danson's book! like finally.. Sunday went for hsing hai.. Ok not very late la. 1 whole day of prac again, rather tired. i am trying to play a ni shang qu.. like well.. so.... i shall gambate then met chunmei for dinner.. had fun in kallang :) Sometimes, i find people so selfish and hypocrite.. aiya, not important.. some people maybe arent that important to me, although i thought they would be imp. just see too thick facades.. i just want to do well, and hope everyone around me will like the accompany around each other. just hope everyone can do well.. 当某些人不能把你看在眼里 而我,变成你的一粒沙 是时候了。 |