|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Seems not long ago that i came to blog. But i felt like i havent updated u guys for a long time :) Now.. the period for me.. Is more of a 自我调适 period. Because i have left politics for a period of time, but i feel that i have to cope it again.. very soon. I hate to be like this, facing such people. If such people do not approach me anymore, maybe i will be happier, but its impossible.. I am not used to a lot of stuffs. Because i want to be a musician, so i have to learn to be more exaggerating.. Because i need to play well, so i have to learn to let go. I was very sad yesterday. It felt better after a cry to myself.. After a period of talking to ivan. Must be hard on you, ivan.. to hear me cry and talk at the same time. How long did i cry yesterday? For hours i remember.. I cried an hour before ivan called.. I dont want people to think i am fragile. Its just a method to release my stress. Thank you to ivan for listening. Thank you for telling me things too.. to seek help from me too.. Thank you to yiqing for allowing me to console and encourage you. I hope you also find back the original passion you had for music and your life. I didnt lose the passion.. I didnt lose the feeling.. I lost my determination, to cast all fears aside.. I thought otherwise all along.. Dont worry.. Maybe i need one more day to recuperate :) I will be fine. At least before 1st august haha. Another night of not sleeping. At least i feel happier finishing assignments and reports.. I feel lighter. 1 presentation @ 10am.. 1 day of presentation preparation tomorrow.. 3 more days.. darlings.. i will be free.. from fyp. i find studying more fun than preparing such stuffs.. I rather do things myself. Any one wants to mug with me before 20th august? if yes tell me.. Some words to tell a friend. You tried you best to work hard, i see the change in you. 别可以伪装自己。。 你做你自己。。 我们一样会爱你的。。 我很高兴看到你的觉悟,你的转变。 很开心看到你为自己而奋斗 很开心看到细心的你。。 你可以的,我相信你。 但是,别失去自己, we still need you back.. |