Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
I was negative.
Very negative.
You can also say, i get negative because of teaching..
Its my fault for feeling like that, i cannot mix personal feelings with teaching. If i knew to make it so clear out of 2 in 3 students, i dont understand why i cant do it altogether?

I must admit..
sam.. you are good.
I cannot teach until i can be so immune to other things..
I will worry about things, i should be more immune to post affecting syndrome appearing..

I have my own technique to take care of..
My own playing.

I have my own life, my own studies..

I have so many things to do.. assignments, reports..
Study for the second theory test..

First theory test got 73 marks. Sorry ben i know its not so good.
Ben was right, i should believe in myself..
I got most wrong cause i asked others..
if not i would have gotten 80..

I got back the feeling for playing..
Thanks to people who tag me..
Thank you to huiyi, although she did nothing much.
But being with her for 1 evening made me feel that, i am alive..
Thanks huiyi...


Submission on fri!
Jiayou joy!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥