|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
All soloists did well.. I was amazed with chai xia.. she has that steady 状态.. super cool. I dont think she made major errors at all with her concerto, which is hard to play all 3 movements. Very impressed with her! I was also amazed with weikang, although i didnt say .. Its not easy to play 2 concertos in 1 concert.. In which 古道 isnt a short song.. and 火 isnt 1 easy song.. Both are hard.. Very impressed with weikang. This time in chengsan co, i learnt alot from playing with him.. Thanks for helping me.. For helping me count.. I learnt alot in chengsan.. really alot.. I love wilson's playing.. love the way he plays music with erhu.. I learnt that working hard fetches results.. by looking at zhenyao after 3 years ever since i left manjusri.. I see a very humble yiheng.. Its sides i never seen of him before.. Chengsan is a very heart warming place, everyone cares for everyone.. I am very happy and glad to be playing with chengsan for this concert, even as accompaniment it is fine. I learnt so much by observing ... zheng lao shi definitely has his own set of thinking, which i really like to see.. he is a nice conductor.. and he aims high.. i am glad .. real glad.. to come back and play.. i see forgiveness with the pass of time.. I see alot of things.. maybe everyone grew up.. everyone changed.. i am glad.. so glad.. A very tiring day.. but 忙得充实 :) pictures! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|