Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
If only.....
I shall note this in my other blog :)

I had a busy week. Real busy but fruitful week!
I havent slept properly for a few days.. Not even till today..
God i am feeling lethargic..

Wednesday went to school to rush the dry run with priya and team mates. Looks nice..
Worked till late.. like 11 plus 12am then reached home.. Didnt sleep and rush through all the things..

Thurs is the actual day, we rushed like mad.. Presentation was fine. Quite high marks i think.. According to priya.
And happy because i dont have to face some people anymore :)

Thursday was tired.. but happy, dinner with huiyi and mingrang :) will upload pictures next time round :)

Took bus home and chatted with ivan.. he told me about his laselle things.. think he is excited about school haa. To people like me not liking school life, i think he is cute to be so high over it.. haa.

Woke up fri at 6.30am for SP. But overslept so ended in clementi.. wahaha.
So went for a while, lecture ended. Whole module ended! Fridays free!!! lalala~
Then ivan came to find me for lunch, with his new laselle tshirt.. haha.
Then went bukit batok.. which I DIDNT REALLY WANTED TO GO! Not as excited as he thinks i am.. But first time jiwei talk to me ba? as in personally.. Haha..
Then i watched the lesson.. i learn so many many things!
Thank you jiwei...
Thank you ivan, for force dragging me.. for treating me 8 bucks today :)

I practised.. but its not enough. I need so much more time to practice..
Especially the orchestra songs.. abit hard for me..
My jiben is lousy man.. haix.

Okie lesson tml and yunqi solo tml. jiayou!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥