|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
It was a monday.. Morning taught sihui... I should sleep early from now on. Tomorrow okie haha.. After the quiz today :p Then i will start to mug. To really.. Mug. Mug. Mug. Then went chengsan in the evening, to practice.. Believe me, even though i hold the pipa, it seem distant to me. I can lun, i can tan tiao, i can play fast, i can understand my problems.. and my students' problems.. but i cant link myself to the pipa already. Maybe recently i have too many engagements on.. I have to do accompaniment, i have to teach.. And i will have more accompaniment to do for the 1 or 2 week.. So i am busy.. I find no time for my solo practice. I want to do.. but i have so many things on, that i need to finish first. But playing pipa is still a fun thing to do. One thing to complain, i hate weikang! he keep cheating me.. Make me come out at the wrong time for 2 times.. really want to slap him.. haa. Its really.. no sense of security beside him in orchestra one. now i got prob for yunnan.. the place where i need to come in. always count wrong.. argg. i have 4 tickets in my hands now, that i need to sell. how?!?!?!?! Jiayou lor. Friends, help me to find buyers! I need to mug now. MCFA. The last paper... JIAYOU! |