|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
One thing is cause tml i am free :p Another thing is to blog about my weekends. I am a music student what, so must blog more music things.. haa. crap. The 'test' on saturday got us all freaking out. I was asking minhui about chords in the middle of the night! haa. Then i havent got time to prac pipa even! i freaked out these 2 days.. Because i wont want to fail my theory test, and not getting scolded for pipa lesson of course! so i got stressed la.. Well theory lesson is fun! played cards game eh? haa.. i want to start doing theory and studying theory le.. i find theory fun liao haa. Today didnt get scolded for lesson yay yay yay! instead sam quite happy with my sound. Just the lun la argg. i will work hard to get it going de! Scared competition will minus mark.. I bought skirt!!!! I love British India.. Haa.. cause its MAJOR SALE! I will be planning to shop again~! most likely weekends or weekdays.. depending when sam can let me go for lesson.. haa.. Its fun to have a company around.. Tomorrow is a day... a decision day. |