Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
It has been a week!
So maybe i will blog a little..

Recently my mind keeps having an idea, that if i say out maybe people will not know how to reply me. So maybe i shall blog it at a later part. The week that past was 1 emotional week for me. In a week i cried so many times, of course i don't cry for stupid things. I cried because i get emotional recently i guess. Even watching paralympics can make me cry. why???

Friday was a heartening night.
After gig, went to esplanade with sam. Then planned to wait for teng to finish meeting, then mum called sam. I felt bad about that, then thought back and realised, what for i feel so bad when others are fine with it. I dont think sam is angry, that is the main point. Thanks sam for being understanding, or that i dont see anger in you at least.
Ben sent me home.. We had a long chat in the car. That night.. i was reminded of highway. When i see highway now, i thought of the same scene i saw from the car that night. I remembered him asking me, one question that led to tears. I remember, i was the one that caused him to tear a little too. I felt bad. But he is nice.. really nice. Thanks for helping me to keep my pipa for a day. Thank you for talking to me on phone a few days back, helping me to feel better about decisions that i may make. Thank you.

Saturday, was a bad day. A day that i didnt feel like talking. Thanks to jeremy for reassurance..

Sunday was lesson day. Not that great too, because i felt negative energy sent to me. Nevertheless, i will received and turn it positive.. Thank you to ivan.. for alot alot of things. Always accompanying me.. We went toa payoh that day, ate at mos.. chatted. He accompanied me to face shop and body shop. Well he earned his day too :p I was walking around seeing what i can get for myself when pay day comes hee. I want to thank minhui too, listening to me talk in msn.. thanks..

Monday.. work. Have to get used to no computer. Know a new colleague, Catherine. She is nice.. I find her friendly..

Tuesday, settling things.. Need to access computer to settle stuffs. Yes time pass faster!

Wednesday, busy i suppose..

Thursday, it's busy.. I started to feel more fun in the company.. with lena, brenda, lynn, joe mei.
I started to realise i have friends in the company.. Catherine is like a friend to me..
Met huiyi for k buffet! its so different, weekday k-ing in the night. We were angry for being stood up always, i decided not to ask anyone anymore. Since some people always stand us up.
To me, friends are not a must, friends are needs. We will need them when we are at our extremes, when when we lose them, we get used to being without them. No matter how long, we will get over one day.. But still, friends are important.

Friday, i had lunch with sharon, lena, lynn, Catherine.
I know 1 new colleague officially too.. joshua. Should be my age..

I finally find company more fun, because the kwai ying i know is friendly to me.. she chats with me already. I realised that i am capable of breaking ice.. haa.
I like the feeling of lunch, with colleagues asking me out for lunch together with them..
Like the feeling of joking and working..

a week passed. Tomorrow is theory test, sunday is pipa lesson. I am so unprepared for all these coming..


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥