Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
PS. something i missed out. Thanks chunmei for the teachers' day present and the soft toy on csco concert. appreciate it thanks..

Woo, what a week. 3 days and i feel like its ages.

Friday's work was .... LONG. because i was tired, and still sick.
So, took a long time.. to get used to the hours passing.. haa.

Well, i wont get sleepy.. because yunqi EMAILS me frequently.. haha.
Met ivan for dinner and we went for dinner LJS, that i forced him to save money..
Then he was nice to acc me to echo music.. to take scores..

Usually what i plan and the actual things happening are not the same. But i did manage to fulfill 30% of what i planned heh.
Then went home, very tired..

Sat went to work again. Walk in interview. Quite boring cause not much people. The things we did most, is to gossip. Morning session super fun, cause have laurene, lena they all. Afternoon they left and i am left in the reception with yunqi. We kept playing.. testing our reactions, and our moqi.. wahaha. Then ended at 5.15pm, i chiong to ben's hse. Thanks ivan, you know what i mean la..
I was totally not understanding cadence, inversions..
Ben is nice.. To be patient with my dying off concentration. Sorry la.. i am really very tired.

Sunday.. I told myself. Its ok, just lian.. just lian. 1 hr.. pray nothing happens.. to get myself killed. Hope sam wont scold. these 4 days, i only practised for an hr. My gosh, i feel so guilty.
Nvm Nvm hee. I will prac more from today onwards.. I need work on lun again. I want waterdrops too!
Sihui came for lesson. Came to me rather last min yest, because i didnt plan for her.
Thanks sihui, for trusting me. (i told her she had the option to go back..)
I will make sure you reach there, just allow me to be stricter with you. I will make sure you make it, alright?

Got to write moon river and over the rainbow.. Then i have to sleep. Tomorrow prac! argg.. busy busy..

pictures below~~~~~~~~
BTW SP clique.. when are pictures up?!?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥