|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
I have a lot of issues, about money. No money is what i would say haha. Well from friday till now its very happening!! Allow me to thank mr Ben Lim for accompanying us and introducing us to mo!! moltar is what we call him la.. I shall start from friday morning. I rushed to toa payoh NTUC childcare for the last site attachment for relief teachers. Ok not bad, quite a few signed up. My arrangement was not bad haa. Ooops.. Its also yunqi's last day so i went back office lor. And to think SHE NEVER GIVE ME A CARD! So sad.. To think i am her senior and know for 7 years liao! MAK AH MAK.. NO HEART AH U! Haaa..then i left not long later to go over to meet yiqing and ben. Yiqing and i had ideas already. That is rather cool. I was looking forward to meet moltar.. And he indeed fascinated us with his ideas! I think Ho Yiqing's one will be super duper cool!!! GO GO GO haa.. Looking forward to the first draft design coming out. Then can show sam haa. Then ben introduced the best milk tea in singapore again! Koi cafe! hahaha.. so funny him.. Then he drove us back eunos and we went to take mrt. I went to meet chunmei and ivan came an hr plus 2 later -_- Went to eat in foodcourt and shopped around. ![]() ![]() ![]() Me and chunmei went buying some hair accessories. Super nice! Then acc ivan to British india to see the coat. Shall let sam see whether its suitable for him. I think for guys costume no need too exaggerating ma.. So i shall put 1 of his photos up here HEH. dont blame me ah. ![]() Then that is friday.. Saturday went out with mum and brother. Then shopped shopped. Became body shop member! WOO. Then at least blusher is done.. Left with foundation, eyeliner.. Too some photos.. here it is ![]() Sunday! went hsing hai in afternoon to find qianwen in the co. Actually i couldnt recognise her until around 10 min later.. haa. Maybe i never really talk to her in person before ba.. So i find it very hard to communicate with her. although i do see her at sam's house last time. Then met ivan and cm to take NEOPRINTS! Then went to eat.. and we went over to the central.. shopped shopped.. chunmei buying mainly la. But ivan's 1 item equals to chunmei's 3 items. hha.. we went to ya kun to eat bread and drink coffee. OOOOOOOO... ![]() ![]() ![]() chunmei on the big big shoes! funny??? wahahhaa.. ![]() ![]() coffee time.. and chatting time... ![]() KOPI O IS GOOD! ![]() We didnt forget about lun while chatting! haa.. I am so motivated to practice. U know why? Shant tell u.. People who are clever enough knows. After the coffee session i realised that i actually get motivation so differently from people. I wonder what that means.. I hope it doesnt mean anything else than motivation :) |