|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
It is already nov 5th.. And my competition is on dec 6th. I have exactly 1 month to work on everything now... The stress and burden on my head is like.. wow. I cant even describe it. These few days, i really dread practising. Dread all the things i have to finish practise.. dread almost everything. When i know all my friends are chionging, seems very not right that i am slacking.. Thanks to encouragement, from samuel.. avilyn. Although i know why avilyn talked to me.. cause of sam mainly ... But its fine.. Encouragement are still encouragement. I aint depressed.. Just feel like stopping.. But i dont want to regret.. so i will pick up the qin.. to prac.. My hair.. changed :) |