|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
We got flustered, i got at least.. I forgot the music has to flow.. Musicality could be hidden.. I realised that.. I am capable of something different.. something.. that is interesting, yet not very common.. Recently maybe competition stress coming, i got very stressed. I performed badly in jiwei's lesson. I was rather sad with myself.. that day.. i cried back. The next day .. i decided to pick myself up.. from where i fell. And now.. I have got back the motivation. Thank you KOH MINHUI! For reminding me.. that it should be a process to enjoy.. I have learnt that. I know how to get my emotions now. I am so stupid. I always thought how i would fail to perform well.. but i never thought how to perform well. I aint going to let my character fail me.. Please.. i just want a decent performance.. of chensui.. let me do that. will u? My heart.. i should trust it.. jiayou to jake brian for longchuan! Pictures during kuang lian! ![]() ![]()
|