Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
I feel so refreshed :)
I wanna thank so many many people.
I guess when i really put down the word afraid, i can do so much more.
I realised that i have been forcing something out of myself, that is why i get stuck.
So i realise, to let everything takes it course..
Then i will enjoy this process.. This journey.. that i might only take once.

I feel quite sad for minghui, because of her family.
Hearing her things from her teacher, and cause of that i grew sympathetic.
Because if i knew i had to give up the competition for family.. I dont know what i will do..
I will give up.. But my heart will never leave the instrument..

Its a tough choice, i hope i never have to do that..
Take care ming hui..

This week is a lucky week for me! Few days back i met clara at kembangan mrt :)
Today i met weini in train! Its so rare to see friends in the same mrt.. cause she saw me so she walked to my cabin to find me.. so sweet of her :) Love friends.. they make me motivated.. happier.. talking about the past.. thinking what we will do in the future.. its a heartening situation..

My mum has been lucky recently too.. So i hope that luck goes in the family!
I hope tomorrow my lesson will be good. I hope sam wouldnt be angry with my playing.. I really hope to not disappoint him.. because i know that if i dont reach his expectations.. my chance of doing well in the competition.. is low..
But because i believe in myself.. i know i can do it!
相信自己
Because tian de assured me.. sam's students are all quite good.. that i realised i have that ability..
DO IT!
be NIKE


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥