Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
I have learnt to accept the fact. That i lost.
That i didnt get in finals.
But it is alright, i dont plan to go professional so it doesnt really matter if i get a prize a not.
I dont know if i will continue to compete, i may.. i may not..
It depends on my passion for pipa, 2 years later.. its not easy to play pipa for so many years..

I thank having hsinghai..
I thank having the chance to learn pipa.
That is enough, i suppose.
If i were that good, i wouldnt be brushed off, isnt it?

As long as i know i didnt do bad.. Its enough to keep me going :)

I want to enjoy performing, enjoy playing.. i will.. i need some time to clean my room, thoroughly.. before can settle back. I believe i will do it :)

But this competition has set me thinking on a lot of things..
Whether i should study music..
Whether i should continue in music arena..
Or maybe i should switch to something else.
I am still thinking through...

Sat have performance...
Looking forward to MONEY!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥