Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
This was one memorable year.. From start of the year till the end of the year. In a year i have changed so much, that i didnt really realised.. Now that i have looked back yes.. I have gotten back friendships i have lost.. and i really thank maturity and time.. for that.. Lots of things have gotten so important to me.. Like age.. Skills, studies.. Looks.. Responsibility.. So much..

I have seen changes in my friends.. they grow mature.. they take wrong paths.. they turn back.. they change.. they cry.. they encourage.. they persevere.. Not just pipa friends.. but also my gang with MJR, SP.. I miss all of you girls!

New year resolution? I dont know.. I only want to achieve as much as i can in a year..
I want to do to my best.. to fulfil what i can.. to the fullest.. very fullest.. I hope my skills can improve.. I have so much that i want to achieve.. I dont want to always look through the window.. (translate into chinese if ur chinese good enough).. not gonna explain haha..

今年,很坎坷。。
今年,很不顺。。我希望明年会更好。
给我更多的力量,去帮助更多的人,让我过得更真实,更充实。
给于我更多的勇气,去打破我的阻碍。

让我更成熟,有能力自己解决事情。
让内心慌乱的自己,沉下来。。
让每个周遭的人,幸福。

让我知道,这些改变是不是值得的。。
我会作出很多的抉择,我希望我是对的。
今年,付出了很多,但却没有看到回报。
我没有放弃,但是我知道某些事情,是纯粹看运气。

感谢周遭的朋友,在我低落的时候,鼓励我。。
虽然不多,但是那已足够。。
我不贪心。。

这,就是最幸福的事。。

Some memories that i have.. Its down here.. with the pictures..

Working in NTUC Childcare.. 狂练的日子 in sam's daddy office

The Concert that bonded us
The Chengsan concert i guest played

The ACJC concert :)


Yuzhe... The one that kept me going and doing crazy things

The first time i join a band in the accompaniment of a singer's recital
A very hasty concert.. a good singer.. Fang Qiong
My good friends.. Our common dream.. Pipa
My MJR clique.. never forget man..
My first photoshoot
What will next year be like? I hope i really need not leave
My SP clique.. i miss u all

A competition.. that got us back :)


Thank you for everything.. being my confident..
Thank you for being tolerant of me..
Thanks for being there for me this year..
My competition.. thanks la :)
(my bestie friend :) )


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥