|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
But i have a nice evening.. I dont want to talk about it. People who i talk to today should know why. But glad that jeremy's masterclass went well. We know who deserved it and who doesnt.. I heard a nice compliment from a teacher.. so i feel quite nice about it :) Thanks to chunmei for bringing things over to siglap and pass to me :) really appreciate it. Today had a nice day shopping with chunmei and buying aroma therapy oil with jake and brian.. they are funny haha.. Too bad yiqing had to go bishan if not i love shopping with her also haha.. Tomorrow i really dont wanna go work :( Talk me into this will everyone?? haha! preparing for solo in jan! |