|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Hi guys i am here to blog again :) Saturday, went to practice, then went to yingho.. Practised at yingho, and sort of killed me cause soloist was bad. But nevermind :) I dont feel as irritated as i used to be already. Isn't that good news? haha. Then finished practice, and ended up concluding with ivan that we go hsing hai to put our qins, because sunday want to practice :) Then we went to eat mos, and walked around the new shopping centre, cineplex. Was listening to what ivan was saying, and suddenly hear the name that i almost forgotten.. I just hate my english name you guys should know haha. I thought it was xinyan.. But turned back and.. OHHH its Ying and Zilin.. haa! But when she looked at me then i know.. shit.. misunderstanding again. I guess next gathering i needa explain how young ivan is again.. Then went eat mos, then back at hsing hai. Managed to talk alot cause he went lesson haha! So get to hear new theories and all.. Went hsing hai and i started practising. I think i really need to take care of my wrist now. Left wrist can get very pain when i practice stretching. I guess its because i tend to exert too much force in the wrist area. So whenever i feel pain i just stop.. No one will sympatise you when you hurt your hands, especially musicians. I came to that realisation not long ago.. Then went back to rest.. and next day went for theory. Theory is so cute haha. Alright sorry i am late! haha.. But when i saw the door open, i see a xiangle eating lollipop and i was like "since when is he going back to the childhood days?!" haha.. Then i realised, ben is trying to make us eat that cause its nice! LOL.. But that lollipop is real big! I couldn't put in my mouth for too long. So while eating that, we are going through the auxiliary, passing notes, accented passing notes.. and yea its kinda confusing. But got the concept liao.. Homework.. 2 exercises.. but the 2nd one was harder.. its about cadences.. but gotta play to hear it. i thought its easier to look at it and identify haha! The rest of the lessons were GOSSIPS!! Ben is another teacher that i can gossip with besides sam haha!!! Went hsing hai and we prac and prac.. then ate lunch.. and prac again. Then we slept! so funny.. he slept at the sofa and i slept at the comfortable chair!! Haa.. then woke up and we went to play arcade.. which he died faster than me (of course we played different games haha).. Then went home.. chatted with jere for an hour.. then played comp and slept. (my blog is so detailed my gosh) Today went downtown.. Brother's class had chalet and he is organiser, but he know nuts about organising such a chalet. Lucky i always plan beforehand. Went to sing K with my mum! So fun!! Haa.. K is nice to extend the lunch till 3pm.. Then we went to meet brother's friends.. I know 3 of them.. and they are the 3 noisiest one somemore.. I really like the character of one of my brother's friend. His name is weisheng, but he is very generous, and very kind hearted. I think if girls want to find husband should try to find this kind. He greets me! And so wierd, usually no one would greet their sisters one, but anyway he is cute la.. Then another 2 i know cause i saw them at east coast -_- They are so funny!! Haha.. These kids are so cute i tell you.. Then watched unborn with my mum. Then i got scared for the 2nd time. SAI! Cause i didnt watched those parts when i was with ivan.. we were hiding.. haha. Those parts are real scary!!!!! Then went back with mum, walked around whitesands (which had practically nth).. and took mrt home haha.. Here i am.. back home. Thrilled and happy.. Tomorrow is job interview! hope i get it :) And hope i get the moe relief job too! :p |