|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Dragging a very lethargic me.. I am here to blog. 寂寞,感慨时 能怎么抒发? 对事物的期待和期望,已慢慢减低。。 Faith in myself.. Lower. Dropped another 10 percent? Thanks to kenny for the idea of dealing with such situations, it did help me i guess.. I realised, is it because i dont know how to communicate with people anymore? I feel more and more useless.. More and more different. I want to grow into an adult. A sensible adult. One adult that knows clearly how to handle a certain situation.. I got a job :) Maybe my luck has been coming? In such a low morale.. How can i keep it going? I hope work can numb me. I feel like talking lesser now. I feel like walking in a shopping mall now. I feel like tracking in my neighbourhood now. I feel like slamming my pipa right now. I feel like i can do much better... 沉默,或许比较好吧。。 |