|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Went through a lot of things, in the week, but will be fine. Current mood is – not so happy. Then I realised, what for pressurize myself so much? Amateur players, don’t get judged so much.. But I keep thinking I get judged everywhere. Then when I think back, I realised, I am the one judging myself. Why should I be so hard on myself? So after a night’s thinking, I decided to relax J pipa is a hobby, it isn’t my career, isn’t my everything. I should learn to take this easy.. Huirong did a good job for her concerto! BRAVO! Planned ivan’s birthday and all went well… happy that he enjoyed his birthday.. so happy 18th! The birthday that just passed. My dear Shuning had her 21st birthday yesterday! But we couldn’t celebrate with her, she is in aussie. But we wont disappoint her! Haha.. sat took one whole morning and afternoon at clara’s house doing the present my god.. I love clara’s family.. its just so funny! And I somehow love my secondary school friends.. because all of us are so alike.. haa.. Hope my week will be good! and pay day WHEN IS IT COMING?! |