|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
My last post was 2009! And after that i went to wordpress i didn't really post a lot. But i am back! Valentine is next week! Totally no plans! But boyfriend plan to go Kusu island after i told him about it! Ahhhhh.. So i think i will cry liao haha. Quite boring, but then haven't went in many years, can be a change for once :) And !!! I love it. Practising everyday, but totally not stressed, i find it fun. Pipa lessons are fun once again! I really hope this year's competition can be fun. I don't want to compete, i just want to perform. A lot of people will ask, why go competition? Because i want to complete what i didnt do :) So Jiayou to me! Nick is having his birthday soooon! Party time! Before that! Survive till friday first! Siannnnnn |