Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
  Cravings!
My current cravings!! I only crave when i get so poooor!


I just need agnes B cardholder and wallet sooooooooooooo badly!!
Still aiming for the best bag around :p

Work is.. Depressing. My very close colleague is leaving end of the month :(
I have to move to the other level whereby people there are just, not familiar.
I have to work for people that are not the best to work with..

But good news for me as well, i got selected for the part time job and i hope i can earn much.
I have a close colleague helping me out as well.
I have a awesome boss.

So to embrace all this, i am positive :)

Embracing end of the month! My Bonus and the up and coming increment package! Not a lot but 4 - 5 times more than when i was in my ex company :)

School starting in July! Something i look forward to as well.. Although it means that a lot less free time, but i am fine! I prefer to be busy :p

I know that the upcoming events are making me busy and all, but i am still enjoying every bits and pieces of my life.. my 24 years old. I want to risk, i want to try, i want to fight for this :)

JIAYOU!



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥