Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
  Beng Hiang Restaurant, food galore
Hi Guys,

I like my blog template a lot :)

Pleased with the result. Don't think much people are reading anws.. But i am still gonna blog, because i like to blog!

Today will be blogging about the favourite food place i went on Monday!

Its called

Beng Hiang Restaurant 茗香菜馆

Address: 112 Amoy Street, Singapore
Tel: +65 6221 6695 

If you love Tze Char, this is really the place you can go. Food is awwwwwesome! 

Yes a lil pricey for a tze char but you guys should so try it, i have rarely seen restaurants not charging gst. 


First up! Ngor Hiang! 五香虾枣! Really nice.. Costs 8 or 12 i cant really remember..
炒东粉! I Like!! :) $12

Ee Mee! Also $12. I recommend u guys to eat this, recommend much! 

 The oysters also damn good!! $12
Complimentary Red Bean paste.. I like.. Its not too sweet..

Felt like a food galore that day.. Will definitely go again.. Just the location not super convenient.. So remember to check before going!



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥