|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
How time flies.. I was happy thinking that i absolutely love school.. and now.. i am practically trying to complete deadlines almost every day.. This is how being a part time student feels like i guess. But i love being back in school, it gives you the priviledge, to ask, to be stupid and to learn!
This is my cui face for the week. Although i feel slimmer this week hahaha!
This was a few weeks back when i was out for gigs @ haagan daas.. I look quite preetaee!
This is the Paul's cafe when i ate with Michelle last month.. She is in USA now and i think i am already missing her.. She is the only bitch-with friend i had! haha.. Btw try paul's when you guys are free its really nice
Michelle and me :p when i am 24 and Michelle is 23. I hope in a few years to come i still look like this, or slimmer..
Met Jing and Xian for high tea plus k @ night :) I feel so happy to have this group of friends! They always make my day more awesome! DG remember to come soon!
This is me @ Antoinette with atas crab spagetti and high tea.. Loving it! haha
This is an outfit that i wanted to buy and my bf didnt support it.. Ok i am crazy uploading this kind of photos..
me and my mum! love it! end offfffff
|