|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Yes, i do have a lot of adrenaline during performance. Today, is a all female performance :) Have not feel so awesome about a performance that did not go through rehearsals! I feel happy and lucky that i get to perform with people like them. Thank you girls, you people made me love performing again. Yesterday was a performance at Gardens By the Bay, my first time entering. It was an all jazz/western pop event so i must say that i have enjoyed myself a lot! Yes yes yes, i am back to a 9-5 job. Sitting in office dazing again. I am so tired after yesterday, performance and finishing up my report. Really thankful that i finished it and my colleague is always so helpful to help me in proof reading it as well. I am a lucky girl. Last 2 assignments and i can look forward to!!!!! Exams -_-'''''' Right, nothing to be excited about. haha.. Just love the process that i am going through now: Work, perform, study. This is the busiest time of my life, but its also the time of my life. Tomorrow is Fridaaaay! And Sat and Sun :) As long as i finish my marketing essay and quiz i shall be fine! Lovin it! |