|
A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.
Instagram
<
@xueqi04
A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday
I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
|
Amazed
I am seriously amazed by my determination.. 2 weeks, 2 kg..
I decided to join the gym 2 weeks ago.. And have been working out regularly.. Initially i told myself 3 times a week, i think right now i cant even remember how many weeks that is already hee..
Tried taking more vegetables.. Starting to love Broccoli and Carrots (Western type)..
Apparantly, the less carbs, the better.. Am starting to love myself more by exercising.. I hope i can continue on, and see how far i can go :)
Live seems very meaningful to me now.. With studies, work, pipa, performing and everything in place :)
Its Christmas eve.. And i am singing and listening to my favourite songs.. Simple christmas, simple celebration...
小小的感动,宁静的夜晚
Can't ask for more :)
Pipa has alot of things going on now, what i can say is.. i came to realise, as much as i love singing.. I still play pipa better than singing pop songs! I suppose this is what 11 years of practice gives! haha..
Today is a very 感性day.. I want to thank a few people..
- I want to thank Michelle, for always being there for me :)
- I want to thank Ivan, for being such a awesome friend whenever i need support, let me rant and let me lose temper for no whatever reasons..
- I want to thank Sam, for reminding me why i loved pipa.. I don't know how he did it.. And i don't know how come i feel that way.. But i do now..
- I wanna thank Yiqing and Jeremy, for encouraging me during my lowest time this year
- I wanna thank Jiwei, for believing in me, in us.. To keep this going.. Of course to you as well Teresa, for being such an awesome coordinator to help us out!
- Joyce of course you are in it! Because without you, i wouldn't have improved so much!
- Wanna thank Zhangqiang and Yangjing, for showing me awesome performing that motivated me..
- Wanna thank Shuning, Xinyan and Clara for being such supportive friends all these years.. Friends that always will be there to console and support u.. I have a couple of such friends and i am so glad :)
- I wanna thank Yunqi and Lizhen and Siew Ying.. For being such cool classmates that keep encouraging to go on!!
- There are alot of people to thank, but definitely couldn't make it without my understanding Boyfriend and also my awesome mother.
Thank you all.. I hope next year will be as awesome, and I can continue to be as awesome.. Despite being 25.. 25, 26, 27 or 28.. I am going to rock it.. My style :p
|