Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
  Do you know?
Do you know, in the process to search for oneself, you might lose yourself?
Do you know, the key to happiness, is so easy, yet so difficult?
Do you know, you have the power to change things, to be positive or extreme negative?

I know.. I know.
Its not easy, its so hard.. But persevere, its the key.

Saying is always easier than doing it.

I am an unhappy person.
I thought i got over it, apparantly after talking to another good friend of mine, that made me realise.. The fight is not over yet.

The human mind, is not like time. Once it passed, it has passed and will never come back. I was wrong.. I have never gotten happy, i just gotten better these years, that's all.

I honestly, do not know where to start from. I have gotten to a lot of realisations, probably due to the fact that I am a very observant person, but at times i am not willing to admit.

Not willing to admit the gap, not admitting that the person is not as perfect/good as i have moulded them to be in my mind. Its just a method to create that barrier, that facade in my heart, that makes me less like a loner, more like a normal person.

But when i see people, I know i am not them.



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥