|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
I will start by showing photos to prove my statement..
Look at the same qipao i wore at the left and right, see that the tummy disappeared?
It may not look like a lot, but i have lost 10kg in this program.
I used to have no confidence in myself and as a Pipa Performer, it can be difficult as i am unable to wear costumes that the client has provided for us. Often, i feel inferior as compared to other musicians. This was just this year and i looked fat. The alarm came when a China Acrobat artiste scolded me "fat like a pig", that i started to look at myself in the mirror. I had to stop procrastinating and start doing something about myself. I came to know a friend that had lost over 10kg in this program and went from XXL to a M size. It was incredible, i wanted to have that change. For those of you who just started the program, or are considering the program right now, i hope my post will help you better make your decision. Firstly, this program isn't magic, you need at least 2 weeks for the changes to start. It starts with your eating and this program is 80% about changing the way you eat and your perspective of foods. I was unable to commit in the beginning and always went off-track, so its considerably lucky that i managed to lose 9kg :) If you exercise, it will be even better as the fat burn would be more efficient. Secondly, do not be afraid to commit and go off track once in a while. No one can suddenly change in 1-2 days' time. Its okay to side track 1 or 2 days but most would stick to the program if not you are just wasting money. Thirdly, you only need to take this for 3 months and thats it. I have been off the program since May 2014 and until now, i am still maintaining the look and still losing because of the change in my preference of food. After this program, i feel so good because i could fit into smaller sizes of clothes, and i am able to wear fitting dresses and look nice playing the Pipa :) Look at the video that i am featured in below if you are interested in Chinese Pop! Believe in yourself, and you can do it, i promise :) |